Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, this is the beginning of the new year, 2010. I know this year is difficult for all of us A level students, but life is just like that, if we don't have this kind of pressure, we will have another one.

New class is very good, the classmates looks ok, i think after one week we will get to know each other well. Maybe, I can make new good friends, same as last year.

This year does not seems nice to me, got fever on the first day when I came back, lucky it was not H1N1. But now my body is still quite weak, quite long never do any physical training, well, in China, now it should be -21 degree, the temperature is not available for exercise. So I think during the PE lesson I need more time to adapt.

The teachers are ok, well someone may think that the math teacher is a bit not so good, but it's fine for me, her personility is perfectly fine for me, she is a very kind teacher, and i heard that her tutorial is not as bad as lecture. I believe that i can be used of her teacher style soon, and the most importantly, make math become my the strongest subject again, since this year we do not have chinese.

Ok, have to prepare for tomorrow's school, well, you know, tomorrow is a long day, so need to sleep early.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment